Thursday, December 17, 2015

Beyond delicious raw breakfast wrap.

I made this yummy little wrap on a whim the other morning. I wasn't feeling my usual oat bowl, so I decided to get creative! I'm so glad I did...this little guy turned out quite yummy! Hope you loveys enjoy it too :)


    Beyond delicious raw breakfast wrap. 


Everything ya need right here: protein, carbs, fruit, veggies, and of course crispy snicker doodle chickpeas. The most important food group ;)



Beyond delicious raw breakfast wrap! Vegan, gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients
1. One vegan and gluten free wrap of choice (I used wrawp brand energizing morning flavor--these are so good! You can use any grain based regular wrap as well though)
2. 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder of choice (I like garden of life brand and Sunwarrior!)
3. 2-4 T water
4. 1/4 cup canned pumpkin purée
5. 5 drops vanilla flavored liquid stevia
6. One small zucchini, rices in food processor (or hand grated)
7. 1/2 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
8. One packet stevia powder
9. 1/2 tsp cinnamon


Method
1. Mix protein with water until it becomes a paste. Mix in pumpkin. 
2. Spread over wrap. Mix zuke rice with stevia and spread over wrap. 
3. Mix chickpeas with stevia packet and cinn and spread over a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 435 for 10 minutes. 
4. Let cool and add to wrap. Roll up and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment