Spicy Pumpkin Pinto Burger. Vegan, gluten free. Serves one.
1. 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
2. 1/2 cup canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
3. 1/2 tsp cumin
4. Onion and garlic powders to taste
5. 1/8 tsp chipotle powder
6. Vegan hamburger bun
7. Burger toppings of choice (I used my "Basic Cheeze Sauce" on the blog and broccoli sprouts)
8. 1 T flax seed, ground
1. In a medium size bowl, mix pumpkin, beans, spices, and flax until combined.
2. Form into large patty and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
4. Remove and let cool before enjoying!