Overnight Chocolate Protein Fudge Bars. Vegan, gluten-free. Serves one.
1. Two scoops chocolate protein powder (I used a blend with pea protein--pea is ESSENTIAL! Vega is a great choice.)
2. Two teaspoons agar powder
3. 1/2 cup water
4. Stevia (optional-omit if protein is already sweetened)
5. Toppings/mixins of choice
1. Mix protein powder and agar I'm a medium bowl. Add water and mix well until a dough forms.
2. Form two "bars" and place on a plate. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. Top as desired in the morning and enjoy!