Sunday, June 1, 2014

Raw Vegan Cinnamon-Coconut Veggie Cereal.

If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that one of my favorite breakfasts is my "raw vegan cereals". Super quick and easy, filling, and LOADED with nutrients, it's definitely a go to breakfast (or lunch/dinner!) for me. My bowls usually contain frozen fruit in addition to my veggies, but I was out of all my fruit on this particular morning! It was super good nonetheless. Because I did not have the sweetness of the fruit, I sweetened with stevia. Yummy! Hope you enjoy!


Raw Vegan Cinnamon-Coconut Veggie Cereal. 


Raw Vegan Cinnamon-Coconut Veggie Cereal; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients
1. One large zucchini, chopped 
2. One medium size (or 6 baby) carrot, peeled and chopped
3. 1/2 tsp cinnamon
4. 1/2 packet stevia 
5. 5 drops coconut flavored stevia
6. 1 cup almond milk


Method 
1. In a large bowl, place your chopped veggies and add cinnamon and stevia (both types). Mix with a spoon to distribute spices. 
2. Pour almond milk over and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment