So I'm loving it so much, but I am SO BUSY. Oh my gosh. Literally running from one thing to the next (and I really do mean literally!). So eating has become rushed and thrown together most of the time. But I've discovered from my "throw together" meals, that those little rushed food combos actually turn out to be THE BEST RECIPE CREATION! Funny how things work...
Quick Spicy Italian Wrap; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one hungry college kid.
1. One extra large tortilla or lavash wrap
2. 1/3 cup tvp granules
3. 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
4. Pinch of chipotle powder
5. 2 tsp bragg's liquid aminos
6. Scant 1/3 cup water
7. 1 cup raw spinach leaves
8. 1/2 cup oil free marinara sauce (I'm loving Engine 2 brand!)
9. Black pepper to taste
1. Lay out your wrap on a large plate. Too with a hearty layer of spinah leaves.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix TVP, spices, water, and aminos. Nuke 1 minute. When done cooking, mix in marinara and nuke another 40 seconds or until warm. Spread over spinach, too with pepp, and wrap it up, 'yo! Delish and college-friendly ❤️