Gluten Free Protein Cake Donut. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
2. One scoop vegan protein powder (I used Sunwarrior vanilla)
3. One packet stevia powder
4. 1/2 tsp baking powder
5. Scant 1/2 cup water
1. Combine flour, protein powder, stevia, and baking powder in a medium sized bowl and mix well.
2. Add water, stirring in as you go to avoid clumping.
3. Pour batter into mini donut silicone/nonstick pan and bake
350 for 25-30 minutes, until firm.
4. Let cool 10 minutes before removing. Serve with PB!