|Flan 'n Protein Power Balls!|
|"I'm so cute."|
Flax 'n Protein Power Balls!
Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/4 cup rice protein (brown rice or regular)
2. 2 T ground flaxseed
3. one packet stevia powder
4. 3-4 T water
1. In a medium-sized bowl, mix protein powder, flax, and stevia.
2. Add water 1 T at a time until you get a workable consistency--don't add so much as to make them gummy...you just want them pliable.
3. Divide dough into 6 small sections and roll into balls.
4. Place power balls on a small plate, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour or more, to firm up a bit.
5. Remove from fridge and enjoy!