This White Cheddar Cheeze-Chive Soup is so simple to whip up and perfect for any time of year. Add some toast and seasonal veggies on the side, and you've got yourself a yummy dinner (or lunch! Yep, it's that fast to make!). Enjoy...and be sure to let me know what you think by posting your comments! :) I'd love to know what you served with your soup and how you liked it!
|White Cheddar Cheeze-Chive Soup.|
|So thick and creamy!|
White Cheddar Cheeze-Chive Soup. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one (can easily be doubled or tripled to serve additional people).
1. One large white sweet potato, steamed
2. 3 T nutritional yeast flakes
3. 1/4 tsp onion powder
4. Salt and black pepper, to taste
5. 1 T dijon mustard
6. 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
7. 1/2 tso freeze-dried chives, for garnish
1. Peel sweet potato and combine in Vitamix or high speed blender with all ingredients except chives. Blend low to high until super smooth.
2. Pour into small soup pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook 5-7 minutes.
3. Pour into a bowl and garnish with chives. Serve warm.