Happy FriYAY everyone! Hope it's been a great week for you all :)
Today's recipe is a super easy and delicious quick breakfast or snack idea. Perfect make-ahead option for those post hot and sweaty run breakfasts (yes, yes, it's getting to be that time of year again!). Don't have strawbs on hand?! No problem. Any berries will work! (Even frozen! Banana would be awesome, too!) However you opt to enjoy this tasty treat, I know you'll love it! Enjoy and have a fabulous Friday, guys!
OatMuesli with Strawberry Mylk. Vegan, gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/2 cup old fashioned or rolled oatmeal
2. 2 T finely ground golden flaxseeds
3. 1/2 cup plant based milk of choice
4. 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
5. 3 oz. silken tofu
6. 1 T liquid sweetener of choice (or 15 drops liquid stevia)
7. Sliced strawberries, for garnish
1. Combine oats and flaxseeds in a medium sized bowl and mix well. Set aside.
2. Combine strawberries, milk of choice, tofu, and sweetener ofnchoiceninnhighbspeed blender and blend from low to high speed unit perfectly smooth.
3. Store Mylk in an airtight container in fridge until ready to enjoy. Mix all ingredients before serving. Serve chilled for best taste.