And my vegan food creations have been no different-SO FUN, SO YUMMY, and of course SO SO SO EASY! This "Cinnamon-Flax Breakfast Pizza Toasty" is the PERFECT recipe for a quick snack, breakfast/lunch/dinner addition, you name it--my toasty can do it 😉 enjoy!
Cinnamon-Flax Breakfast Pizza Toasty; Vegan, Gluten-free option. Serves one.
1. One vegan (optionally gluten free) pita bread
2. 3 T ground flaxseed
3. 1/4 tsp cinnamon
4. 10 drops liquid stevia, flavor of choice (I used vanilla creme...mmmmm!)
5. 2 1/2 T water
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and line a bakjng sheet with parchment. Place pita on parchment and set aside.
2. In small bowl, add flax, cinnamon, stevia, and water. Mix vigorously until thick and gooey. Spread evenly over pita and pop in the oven for 12 minutes.
3. Slice into four slices using a pizza cutter, if you've got one. Don't bother letting it cool...DEVOUR MY FRIENDS! 😋