Cream-filled Butternut Boats; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. One small butternut squash
2. 6 oz. silken tofu
3. 5 drops liquid stevia
4. Pinch sage
5. Garlic and onion powders
6. Sprinkle of cinnamon for garnish
7. Dash of bragg's liquid aminos
1. Carefully slice the top off your swuash and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and discard (or toast 'em for later! YUMMO!).
2. Place squash on micro-safe plate/dish and cover. Nuke her 5-6 minutes, until fork tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. In your mini food processor, combine tofu, aminos, sage, garlic, onion, and stevia. Blend until smooth. Scoop into squash and sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve with a salad and toast. There ya go. Simple and delicious!
Note: the spices here are totally versatile. Get creative! Not into sage? Leave it out or sub for a different spice. Sweet basil (stevia + dried basil) is super yum here too.