Saturday, November 22, 2014

Protein Packed Zucchini Ginger Sam.


Yes, I'm still alive 😂 sorry for my blog hiatus...it's called "midterm week" 😳😰 but NO FEAR--I totally rocked that thang 👏👏👏😂👯
Ok now on to the food...😋 Today's recipe is SUPER AWESOME and SUPER QUICK--the best kind of recipes am I right?! Give this one a try when you're rushed...you won't be sorry!


    Protein Packed Zucchini Ginger Sam. 


Protein Packed Zucchini Ginger Sam; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients
1. 2 slices vegan bread of choice (my fave is Ezekiel!), toasted
2. 2 T brown rice protein powder
3. 2 T water
4. 10 drops liquid stevia
5. Four THIN slices of zucchini
6. A sprinkling of ground ginger


Method 
1. In a small bowl, mix your protein powder, water, and stevia. Spread over toasted bread slices, top with zuke, and sprinkle with ginger. Yep. That's it. EAT! 





No comments:

Post a Comment