Sunday, November 2, 2014

Peanut Butter-Cinnamon-Apple Sammie.

Sometimes, you just want a good old SANDWICH, am I right?! My Sammie craving hit a couple evenings ago...mid-essay writing. I had been typing for the last, oh, I couldn't even say...hence, food was a top priority. However, I needed something quick and filling  I also needed to use up the last of the apples I bought a couple weeks ago from when I went apple picking with some buddies! So, this beautiful Sam was born...toasty bread + creamy and filling PB + crisp apple + cinnamon for good measure = yum. That is all. 



    Peanut Butter-Cinnamon-Apple Sammie. 



      I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW RIGHT?!



Peanut Butter-Cinnamon-Apple Sammie; Vegan, Gluten-free option. Serves one. 



Ingredients 
1. 2 slices bread of house (use gluten free if desired. I used Ezekiel. Yum!)
2. 2 T all natural creamy peanut butter (salt-free AND oil-free)
3. 1/2 Apple, sliced 
4. Cinnamon to taste


Method
1. Toast your bread to your liking...I like mine burnt! 😜 
2. Spread one T PB one each slice of bread. Top with apples and sprinkle with cinn. DONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment