I've been here just over a week and oh my gosh--I AM IN LOVE! Not only am I getting to train alongside OLYMPIC TEAM MEMBERS every single day, but I am getting to work with THE MOST AMAZING COACHES IN THE COUNTRY! It's my dream come true. So thankful!
So yeah. THAT is where I've been haha. Told YA it was pretty legit 👌😂 nonetheless, busy though I've been, I still have to eat of course (DUH! First priority lol) and if you know me at all (which you guys surely do by now...!), you know it's practically impossible for me to just "throug something together"...everything turns into a recipe 💃 needless to say, I've got a TON of new recipes all coming in the very near future 👏👏👏 here's the latest, invented on this RIDICULOUSLY FREEZING DAY (it's almost MAY! Where has spring gone?! 😭).
Flax 'n Mustard Chili. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/4 cup chopped onion
2. 2 tsp garlic
3. 1/4 cup water or vegetable broth
4. Dash of braggs aminos
5. 1/2 cup tvp granules
6. Onion and garlic powders
7. Black pepper
8. 1/2 cup water
9. 2 cups frozen broccoli
10. 1/3 cup frozen corn
11. 1 cup vegetable broth
12. 2 T ground flaxseed
13. Crushed red pepper flakes for garnish
14. 2 T spicy brown mustard
1. Sauté onion and garlic in water and aminos until soft.
2. Add corn, broccoli, and water and stir.
3. In a separate bowl, mix tvp, onion/garlic/pepper, and 1/2 cup water. Nuke 1:30. Add mustard to tvp and mix well. Add mustard-tvp mix to pot and stir.
4. Bring to a boil, boil five minutes, reduce, add flax, stir, cook till thick and gooey.
5. Serve topped with red pepp flakes. Yum! Delish with crusty bread. Mmmm.