Warm Cinnamon "Sugar" Cantaloupe Chunks with Nogurt. Vegan, gluten-free option.
1. Two large chunks of cantaloupe, chopped
2. 1/2 tsp cinnamon
3. One packet stevia
4. 7 oz. silken soft tofu
5. 1 T vinegar
6. One packet stevia
7. 1/4 cup wheatbran (sub 2 T flaxseed for gluten free)
1. Preheat your broiler to high and line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
2. Place cantaloupe chunks in a medium size bowl and top with cinnamon and one packet stevia. Stir well to thoroughly coat chunks with cinn stevia mixture. Spread chunks evenly into foil.
3. Broil for 4 minutes, flip, broil 4 more minutes. Remove and set aside.
4. In your food processor, blend tofu, stevia, and vinegar till smooth. Place in large bowl, add wheat bran/ flaxseed, and cantaloupe chunks. Serve warm.