This oatmeal bowl is soooo good! It's such an eclectic combination of flavors, but I'm convinced that is what makes a good recipe--creative flavor combining!! I think you all will agree after tasting this one...hope you enjoy! 😊
PB Corn Oatmeal. Vegan, gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/2 cup oats of choice
2. 1 packet stevia
3. 1/2 cup frozen sweet white corn
4. 2 T PB
5. Large handful cilantro, chopped
6. Sprinkle of cinnamon (optional, but recommended)
1. Place your dry oats in a medium size loco safe bowl and stir in stevia. Set aside.
2. Place corn in a separate small bowl and nuke 50 seconds. Add to oats and mix in water. Stir and nuke 2 minutes.
3. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro, add PB, and top with cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!