Cinnamon Bun Pancakes with Peanut Butter and Apple Butter. Vegan, gluten-free. Serves one (makes 3 pancakes).
1. 1/2 cup gluten-free flour of choice (I used oat flour)
2. 1/2 tsp baking powder
3. One packet stevia
4. 1/2 cup plant based milk
5. 1/2 tsp cinnamon
6. 3 T peanut butter (I used powdered peanut butter)
7. 2 T Apple butter (try to find unsweetened)
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
2. Mix flour, stevia, baking powder, and cinnamon, and add milk to make a smooth batter.
3. Cool each cake 3-4 minutes in a heated skillet.
4. Stack pancakes and top with PB and Apple butter. Add a cinnamon sprinkle for flair ;)