Chocolate Chip Cookies! Vegan, gluten-free. Serves one (seriously!).
1. 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
2. One overripe mashed banana
3. 1 T raw cacao nibs (you can also use Lilly's stevia sweetened chocolate chips...these are amazing! I just didn't have any this morning 😭)
1. Mash your banana in a medium size bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
2. Using a spoon, scoop out about 2 T of "dough" at a time and form into cookies. Repeat until dough is gone.
3. Place cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350 F for 20 minutes. Let cool and eat! (Perfectly acceptable as a breakfast item 😄👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻)