Friday, December 12, 2014

Celebration time!: Lentil Mocha Pudding!

It's official...I HAVE SUCCESFULLY MADE IT THROUGH MY FIRST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE!!! Took my last final (medical terminology!) yesterday. So proud! 
Needless to say, when I woke up this morning, I was in the mood for celebration food 👍😋 My breakfasts have been so rushed the past few weeks because of classes...so I fully took advantage of the extra time this morning! 👏👏👏 however, I had virtually NO FOOD IN MY HOUSE. Grocery day, thank heavens!so I used what I had--1/2 can of lentils left over from dinner the other night that I needed to use before they went bad...and tofu...and Pero coffee substitute. Really?! So I took a risk--after all, that's the beauty in food processors, right?! 😂 I was delighted in the result--so delicious and super high in protein. Good deal! 


              Lentil Mocha Pudding. 


          Creamy, dreamy, yumminess. 


Lentil Mocha Pudding

Ingredients
1. 1/2 cup canned lentils, drained and rinsed
2. 6 oz. silken tofu
3. 15 drops liquid stevia
4. 1 T pero coffee substitute
5. Dash of cinnamon for garnish


Method
1. Blend it yo. Then EAT UP! Done. 👍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment