With that said, this is a super fun, super healthy Christmas salad that can be tossed together in literally 5 minutes for a delicious and BEAUTIFUL Christmas dinner addition. The colors make this dish suitable for a table centerpiece, and the flavors make it uber drool-worthy. Serve this stunning salad to really impress your fam this holiday season!
Told you it was pretty. I know!
Christmas Cucumber-Cranberry Salad; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. One extra large cucumber, chopped
2. 1 cup fresh cranberries
3. One packet stevia
4. 1/2 tsp ground ginger
5. 1 T vinegar of choice (I opted for coconut!)
6. 5-10 drops liquid stevia
1. Wash cranberries and place in a medium size bowl. Cover with packet of stevia and mix around well.
2. Combine sliced cuke, stevia-doused cranberries, ginger, vinegar, liquid stevia, and mix well until combined.
3. Sprinkle with extra ginger for garnish and serve.
Recipe note: you can also garnish this with fresh mint...beautiful!