So I opted for the pumpkin, then spiced and sweetened it up nicely, then topped it with a light dusting of carob powder ad shredded coconut. Quick, simple, holiday deliciousness! A nice light dessert after Christmas Eve dinner...or, for a twist, serve it as a fruit dip!
Holiday Spice Pudding with Chocolate-Coconut Dusting; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one (makes one meal-sized serving...could comfortably serve a table as an appetizer).
1. One box Morinu silken tofu
2. 1 cup canned pumpkin
3. 20 drops liquid coconut ( or other flavor) stevia
4. 1/4 tsp each cinnamon and ginger
5. 1/8 tsp nutmeg
6. Generous pinch ground cloves/allspice
7. 1/2 tsp Carob powder
8. 1 tsp shredded unsweetened coconut
1. Combine all ingredients (except carob and coconut!) in yor food press or and blend until perfectly smooth.
2, place in bowl and top with carob powder. Sprinkle with coconut an serve!