Sunday, June 21, 2015

World's Creamiest (Vegan) Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie. Secret Ingredient Revealed!

So I was going to save this one for The Fit Vegan Ginger Cookbook...but I can't do that to you guys. I love you too much...and I love this SMOOTHIE too much! Oh my goodness gracious. Talk about delicious...this smoothie is literally so creamy you will collapse in your seat (although I hope you don't because then you might knock it over and waste the goodness...)! And you will NEVER BELIEVE my secret ingredient...are you ready for this?! CAULIFLOWER!!!! Yup, I went there. And boy--are you gonna be glad. Enjoy, darlin's 😄


    World's Creamiest Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie. 


There's a reason creamy and dreamy rhyme...


World's Creamiest Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients
1. 2 cups frozen strawberries 
2. 4 oz. raw cauliflower, steamed and cooled completely (chilling in the fridge wouldn't hurt if you have the time!)
3. 15 drops vanilla flavored stevia
4. 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
5. 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk 


Method 
1. In your vitamix, combine frozen strawbs, chilled
Cauli, vanilla, stevia, and milk. Blend low to high until silky smooth and luscious looking. 
2. If you can resist drinking this straight from the blender, pour into a tall glass and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment