This "4th of July Oatmeal Parfait" is so so so good. It's so ridiculously quick, simple, and absolutely gorgeous. Have you been searching for a yummy Independence Day breakfast or dessert? Well search no more. MAKE THIS NOW!
4th of July Oatmeal Parfait; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 6 oz. Morinu soft silken tofu
2. 10 drops coconut flavored stevia
3. 1/2 cup dry oats of choice (I used oatbran. Rolled or old fashioned will work too.)
4. 2 T unsweetened shredded coconut, optional
5. 1 cup frozen strawberries
6. 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
1. Gather a glass "parfait" bowl and set aside.
2. In a separate microwave safe bowl, nuke frozen strawberries in the microwave for 40-45 seconds. Remove from microwave and mash with the back of a fork. It's ok to have some chunks remaining--don't completely purée.
3. Spread strawberry mixture on bottom of parfait dish. Set aside.
4. In your mini food processor, combine tofu and stevia. Blend until smooth.
5. In separate bowl, mix together oats, tofu pudding, and optional coconut. Mix well and spread evenly over strawberry base.
5. Top with frozen wild blueberries. Refrigerate until ready to enjoy.