Peanut Butter Sushi Rollup!; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. One nori sheet
2. 3 T peanut butter of choice (I used powdered peanut butter mixed with 1 1/2 T water)
3. Ginger powder to taste
4. Thinly sliced veggies of choice (good options include cucumber, red bell pepper, carrots, and avocado)
5. Bragg's liquid aminos for dipping, optional
1. Lay nori sheet out flat on a plate. In a small bowl, mix peanut butter and ginger. Spread over nori.
2. Top with veggies and roll up like sushi. Slice and serve with liquid aminos, if using. Enjoy! You will....!