Independence Day Jicama Cole Slaw; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. (NOTE: This is VERY easy to double or even triple to serve more people!)
1. 3/4 cup shredded Jicama
2. 5 oz. Morinu soft silken tofu
3. 1/3 cup frozen wild blueberries, "quick thawed" in microwave for 30 seconds
4. 1 T goji berries
5. 5 drops liquid stevia
1. Place your shredded jicama in a serving bowl and set aside.
2. In your mini food processor, combine tofu, thawed berries, and stevia. Blend until super smooth. I ended up adding about 1 T of water as I blended to thin it out a bit.
3. Drop dressing over jicama and garnish with gojis. Ready, set, EAT!