Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Raw Goodness: TFVG's Asian Glow Bowl.

If you follow me on Instagram (@thefitveganginger), you already know that I LOVE my raw veggies--I don't go a single meal without a bowl of raw deliciousness! My diet is primarily raw or almost raw based...If I had to guess I would say it's about an 80/20 raw/cooked split. I love making savory and gourmet-style goodies out of vegetables...especially raw ones! Being vegan isn't just easy, it's FUN TOO! 👍 
This glow bowl is super easy, and super DUPER tasty--I just used what I had on hand...you do the same! 

            TFVG's Asian Glow Bowl. 


TFVG's Asian Glow Bowl; Vegan, Gluten-free option. Serves one. 


Ingredients
1. 5 small to medium radishes, sliced 
2. 1 cup sugar snap peas
3. Large handful sliced mushrooms
4. 1 medium carrot, grated
5. 3/4 cup canned no-salt added chickpeas, drained and rinsed
6. 2 oz. silken soft tofu
7. 1/4 tsp EACH onion powder, garlic powder, and ground ginger
8. 1 1/2 tsp braggs liquid aminos 
9. Pita bread for serving
Method
1. Prepare your veg and arrange as desired on a large plate. 
2. In your mini food processor, combine chickpeas, tofu, aminos, and spices with 3-4 T water. 
3. Blend until perfectly smooth and creamy, scraping sides periodically throughout blending. 
4. Serve hummus in the center of veggie bowl. Serve with Pitas for dipping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment