Valentine's Day Oatmeal; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/2 c oats of choice
2. 1 c almond milk
3. 1/2 cup water
4. 1 T carob powder (or cocoa)
5. 10 drops liquid coconut stevia
6. Two large strawberries, sliced
7. 1/2 tsp shredded coconut, unsweetened
1. Combine oats and carob/cocoa in a bowl and mix well.
2. In a small pot, bring a mind milk to a rolling boil. When boiling, reduce heat to medium, and add oat/carob mix off of heat. Whisk vigorously.
3. Return to hear and add water and stevia. Stir frequently, cooking until desired consistency is reached.
4. Top with sliced strawberries and coconut shreds. Serve hot. Enjoy!