Needless to say, I've been making a TON of warm food. You guys know I am primarily (80%) raw, but I've had to make an exception this week--BRING ON THE HEAT BABY! And boy, does this hawt oat bowl ever! Sinlessly delicious, super easy, and will have you sweating (I'm serious...I DID! True story.) in no time 🔥👌 enjoy, my little snow bunnies! I'm off to make tea...❄️😂
Sweet 'n Spicy Banana Bread Oatmeal!; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
2. 1 cup almond milk
3. 1 overripe banana, sliced
4. 1/4 tsp (less if you're a spice wimp) cayenne
5. 1/2 cup water
6. 2 T Peanut Butter (optional, but OH SO HIGHLY recommended!)
1. In a small pot on the stove, bring your almond milk to a boil. Remove from burner, reduce heat to medium, stir in oats, and return to heat.
2. When beginning to thicken, add sliced banana, cayenne, and water. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened to desired consistency.
3. Top with PB and EAT! Serve with water hehe...🔥😳😋