Sweet 'n Sour Spaghetti Pasta Salad; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. One serving spaghetti noodles of choice, cooked and cooled
2. 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
3. 3/4 cup steamed, sliced beets (canned is fine), sliced into matchsticks
4. 1/2 cup white beans of choice (I used navy--great northern are great, too!)
5. One stalk celery, sliced
6. 2 T Apple cider vinegar
7. 1/2 packet stevia
8. Ground ginger
1. In a large bowl or on a large plate, arrange your chopped spinach. Place cooled spaghetti noods on top.
2. Top noodles with beets, then beans, then celery.
3. In a small bowl, vigorously whisk vinegar and stevia to make a Vinagrette. Pour over pasta salad, and top with ginger. Enjoy!
Note: I actually rink this tastes better if you let it sit for a while...it will begin to marinate and absorb the Vinagrette...yum!