Saturday, February 28, 2015

Fiesta time!: Simple Salsa Cream Dip.

I've been feeling very hyper all day today...not sure what from, but hey--I'M NOT COMPLAINING! I love being randomly hyper...it may or may not happen frequently...🙊💃 anyway, whenever I'm hyper I crave spicy foods...I guess to make me more hyper?! Or to go WITH my hyperness...I don't know. But it always happens haha! 
So this is today's hyper-spicy-food 
creation that ended up being an awesome and super simple new recipe to share with you loveys! Now I'm even more excited and hyper...


             Simple Salsa Cream Dip. 


       Spicy + Creamy = Perfection. 


Simple Salsa Cream Dip; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients
1. 1/2 cup jarred hot salsa
2. 6 oz. silken soft tofu
3. Onion and garlic powders, 1/8 tsp. each
4. Dash braggs liquid aminos 


Method
1. Add all ingredients to your mini food processor and blend until smooth. 
2. Serve with raw veggies, homemade corn chips, you name it. Enjoy! Told you it was simple.  

No comments:

Post a Comment