Friday, May 29, 2015

Ginger Grapefruit Frosty.

Dare I say it? I think SUMMER HAS ARRIVED, guys!!!! And I am one happy little vegan :) as a mostly raw vegan, I have to admit I really struggle in the winter...I always want warm, cooked food because I'm always cold 😓 but summer?! Bring on the smoothies and nice creams! I rarely if ever cook during the summer months--it's wonderful! Food prep takes less time, AND you don't heat up the house with the oven, thus, you can get away with not turning on the AC 👌😂 
This zesty frosty is the perfect refreshing treat after a hot day like today! Enjoy. 


                Ginger Grapefruit Frosty. 


            Energizing, sweet, tangy, and lightly spicy. PERFECTION! 


Ginger Grapefuit Frosty. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients
1. One grapefruit, frozen in sections
2. 2 tsp grated ginger
3. 1 T maple syrup or maple flavored agave nectar
4. 1-1 1/2 cups cold water


Method
1. Place frozen grapefruit sections in a strainer and briefly rinse under warm water. Place in vitamix with all ingredients and blend low to high until frothy and smooth (add water as needed). Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing useful info on virtually identical, here i got lots of knowledge about it.

    ReplyDelete