Tangerine Spice Oatmeal. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/2 cup quick instant oatmeal
2. 2 T raisins
3. 1 cup almond milk or other plant based milk
4. One packet stevia
5. 1/4 tsp allspice
6. One small tangerine, sectioned
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, mix oats, allspice, and stevia. Add plant based milk and raisins and stir well.
2. Microwave for 1:30-2 minutes, depending on the consistency you want for your oats (I wanted mine a little soupier, so I added a little more almond milk and opted for a little less time in the micro.).
3. Stir and let sit approximately 5 minutes, for top to harden slightly. Place tangerine slices around edges of bowl and serve.