Butternut Squash Breakfast Bowl. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 3 cups raw butternut squash cubes
2. 15 drops vanilla stevia
3. 1/3 cup tvp granules
4. One packet stevia
5. 1/4 tsp cinnamon
6. Two tablespoons peanut butter (I used powdered PB because of my fat intolerance...see my "About Me" page for my story!)
7. Two teaspoons maple syrup
8. Cinnamon for topping
1. Steam or boil squash until very tender. Drain, and whip in food processor with stevia.
2. Toast tvp in a skillet over medium heat, after mixing it with stevia packet and cinnamon. Cook, stirring regularly, until toasted.
3. Spoon squash purée onto large plate and add "granola" and peanut butter on the side. Drizzle maple syrup on top and sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve!