Apple Fennel "Zoodlecini". Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. One extra large (or two small-medium) zucchini
2. 4 oz. Morinu silken soft tofu
3. 2 tsp white wine vinegar
4. 1/2 tsp dried basil
5. Onion and garlic powder to taste (approx. 1/4 tsp each)
6. 3 T water
7. One small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
8. One very small apple, chopped
9. Dash of braggs aminos
10. 1/2 tsp hemp seeds for garnish
1. Spiralize your zucchini into fettucine noodles and place in a large bowl.
2. In your food processor, combine tofu, vinegar, water, and spices and blend until smooth.
3. Add cream to zucchini noods and mix well. Serve in large dish.
3. Shred your Apple (I used my food processor!) and mix with sliced fennel and aminos. Serve over noodles and top with hemp seeds.