Lazy girl's "Unsauteed Squash." Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. Two small (or one medium-large) yellow squash, sliced lengthwise then sliced into half moons
2. Approximately 2 tsp braggs liquid aminos
3. Generous sprinkling of spices of choice (I ised onion, garlic, black pepper, and poultry seasoning...it was Delish!)
1. You're not gonna believe how easy this is...it's too good to be so simple! Ok. Just combine your squash moons in a medium size microwave safe bowl with the aminos and spices of choice.
2. Mix well with a spoon to throughly season veg, and microwave on high power for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. THAT'S IT GUYS! Use as desired and enjoy....but that lady part's a given...