Tuscan Spiced White "Beananini". Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 2 slices whole grain vegan bread of choice (use gluten free if needed)
2. 1/2 cup canned navy beans, drained and rinsed
3. 1 T water
4. 1 tsp braggs liquid aminos
5. 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
6. Onion and garlic powders to taste
7. Oil and sugar free marinara sauce for dipping (I use Engine 2 brand from whole foods!)
1. Combine beans, spices, aminos, and water in mini food processor and blend until smooth, scraping sides as you go.
2. Spoon out and spread onto one slice of bread. Place second slice on top.
3. Toast sandwich over medium heated nonstick skillet for about 3 minutes per side, or until desired level of "toastiness" is reached. Serve warm with dipping sauce.