Quick Lemon Pepper Chili. Vegan, gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 2/3 cup tvp granules
2. 2/3 cup water
3. 2 tsp braggs aminos
4. 1/8 tsp each onion and garlic powders
5. 1 cup no salt added (or low sodium) vegetable broth
6. 1 cup frozen broccoli
7. One large tomato, chopped
8. 1/4 tsp black pepper
9. 1/2 lemon, juiced
10. 1/2 tsp dried thyme
1. This chili can be made in 10 minutes y'all. Start to finish! Ready, set, go! Okay, combine tvp with onion and garlic and mix. Add water and aminos and pop in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Once cooked, scoop tvp meat into a small soup pot and add all ingredients EXCEPT TOMATO. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. When at a rolling boil, reduce heat to medium and add chopped tomato. Stir well and cook over low heat for 7 minutes.
4. Pour into a large soup mug and devour. Just don't scald your mouth like I did. :P