|Roasted Garlic Savory Oatmeal.|
1. 1/2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
2. 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
3. 1/4 tsp garlic powder
4. Onion powder, salt, and black pepper, to taste
5. Toppings of choice (I used a tossed medley of grape tomatoes, lentils, corn, green peas, and chopped carrots, with a drizzle of dijon mustard...delicious!)
1. Place milk in a small soup pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and whisk in oats and spices OFF OF HEAT.
2. Return pot to heat and whisk well. Cook, stirring regularly, until thickened.
3. Pour into bowl and let sit 5 minutes. Top as desired and serve!