Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hazelnut Spice Pudding.

Pudding. Oh, how I adore thee! 😂😂😂 but really though. My puddings are probably one of my TOP comfort foods. So sweet and creamy, and they ALL take literally 7 minutes. It's the perfect recipe--perfect for breakfast, lunch, snack, or dinner! 


           Hazelnut Spice Pudding. 


     Would you look at that creamiess?!


Hazelnut Spice Pudding; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients 
1. 9 oz. Morinu silken tofu
2. 15 drops liquid hazelnut stevia
3. 1/8 tsp EACH cinnamon and ginger
4. Dashes of nutmeg and allspice
5. Toppings of choice, optional but recommended (my fave is ground flaxseeds...gives a really nice "nutty" texture. YUMALISH!)


Method
1. So easy. One step! Add all ingredients to food processor and blend until perfectly smooth. Spoon into bowl, add toppings, and enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. This pudding looks DELISH! Great recipe :) New reader here, although I follow you on Instagram, and love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi annie! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I appreciate that so much ❤️ Make sure you subscribe to the blog by email so you never miss a recipe! 👍

      Delete