Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Smoothie Cereal!

Yes I'm aware it's October...but my run this morning was HOT AND SWEATY! It's been veeeerrrryyyy rainy here for about 10 days now and the humidity levels have SKYROCKETED. Boy was I a wet mess this morning! 
Naturally, I wasn't in the mood for a hot a billowing oatmeal creation...I was craving a smoothie! But I was feeling creative too...thus, "Smoothie Cereal" was born...and has quickly become a new fave. Enjoy guys! 😋😋


                   Smoothie Cereal. 


                          Close up. 



           All mixed up! Mmmmmm!


Smoothie Cereal!; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients 
1. 2 cups frozen berries of choice (I used strawberries)
2. One scoop protein powder of choice (j used vega)
3. 1++ cup almond milk
4. 1/2 cup TVP granules
5. 1/4 tsp ground ginger 
6. Stevia to taste


Method
1. In a medium size bowl, stir together dry TVP, ginger, and stevia powder. Set aside. 
2. In your vitamix, combine frozen berries, ️protein powder, and almond milk (you might need to add more during blending to thin out--this smoothie is THICK!). Blend until smooth, pour into large bowl and sprinkle with TVP cereal. Stir and eat! Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment