Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Pasta.

PUMPKIN SEASON IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏 However, in MY house, all year is pumpkin season--I'm a tad obsessed 😍😂😋 The pumpkin recipes are endless and I just LOOOOOVE it so much. Definitely a comfort food of mine!
I guarantee you will love my "Pumpkin Pie Pasta"--not only is it totally delicious, but it takes EXACTLY 2 min to make. Yep you read that correctly. Nope there's not supposed to be a zero after that 2. TWO. MINUTES. PEOPLE. BOOM CHAKA LAKA-I've done it again 🙌👍😂



                 Pumpkin Pie Pasta. 


                       Oh-so dreamy. 


Pumpkin Pie Pasta
Ingredients
1. One serving noodles of choice (I used tofu noodles), prepared according to package directions
2. 1/2 cup canned pumpkin purée 
3. 1/4 tsp cinnamon 
4. 10 drops hazelnut stevia
5. Pinches of ginger, nutmeg, and allspice


Method
1. Cook your noodles. While noodles are cooking (tofu noods take one minute in the microwave), mix your pumpkin, stevia, and spices in a small bowl. 
2. When noodles are done, drain and top with pumpkin mixture. Pop in microwave for 30 seconds and sprinkle with cinnamon. DONE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment