Chocolate Banana Bread Overnight Oatmeal. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
2. 1 cup almond milk
3. One VERY overripe banana
4. 1 T carob powder (can use cocoa)
5. 2 T salt-free PB
6. Cinnamon, optional
1. Combine oats and carob in a jar. Secure kid and give it a good shake to combine.
2. In a separate bowl, mash your naner.
3. Add mashed banana to jar and pour almond milk over. Mix well.
4. Cover and place in fridge at least 24 hours. In the morning, top with PB and optional cinn. DEVOUR!!!!
Note: you can hear in the microwave if you want, but I think these are better left chilled.