Spicy Chipotle-Pumpkin Soup; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1 cup canned pure pumpkin purée
2. 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth
3. 1/4 tsp each onion and garlic
4. 1/4-1/2 tsp chipotle powder (again, feel free to cut back!)
5. 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed well
6. 1 cup frozen corn
7. Dash braggs liquid aminos (about 1 tsp or less)
8. Oregano for garnish
1. So easy...perfect lazy food haha! Combine pumpkin and broth in a sauce pan over medium heat.
2. Add spices and aminos and stir.
3. Add corn and beans and bring to a boil, stirring regularly. Reduce heat, and simmer about 10 minutes.
4. Serve hot, topped with dried oregano leaves and rustic toast. Mmm.