This yummy veggie-based meal is packed with protein and fiber to keep you going all day long! And as usual,100% oil free, sugar free, and added salt free. Oh, it tastes pretty good too! 😉 enjoy babes!
Tuscan Veggie Pasta with Homemade Hummus; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. One large zucchini
2. One medium Roma tomato, chopped
3. Handful of sliced black olives
4. 1 cup no salt added canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
5. 2 oz. silken tofu
6. Generous sprinkling of onion and garlic powders
7. About 1 T lemon juice
8. Tuscan style seasoning (Italian seasoning will also work)
9. Black pepper to taste
10. Small handful finely chopped kale greens
1. Spiraling your zucchini Int'L noodles and place in a large bowl.
2. Top noodles with chopped tomato, kale, and sliced olives.
3. In a food processor, combine chickpeas, lemon juice, seasonings, and tofu. Blend till very smooth, scraping sides as needed.
4. Top pasta with hummus (if you have some left over like I did, it's delish on toast! Mmmm!) and a sprinkling of black pepper. Serve with a side salad with balsamic. YUM! Perfect meal.