Cherry Coconut Almond Milk Latte! Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2. One cherry flavored herbal tea bag (I used celestial seasonings brand)
3. 7 drops coconut flavored liquid stevia
1. Boil 1 cup water and steel tea bag for 10 minutes (you can do this ahead of time like I did! Just leave in the fridge until ready to use.).
2. In a small soup pot, combine steeped tea bag (squeeze out for maximum flavor!), almond milk, and stevia. Bring to a boil, whisking occasionally.
3. When beginning to boil over, remove from heat, whisk vigorously, and pour into a mug for immediate enjoying! YUMMM!