We've had pretty wacky weagher this week here in central Va...it was 60 degrees AND SUNNY on Monday! But I'm not complaining--bring it ON! Needless to say, I was feeling super springy after my run Monday morning, and craving a nice light and cold breakfast. So...soup for brekkie? Yup. You guys shouldn't be surprised...I'm pretty traditional after all, right?! 😂😜 Enjoy!
Chilled Cantaloupe Banana Soup. Vegan, gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 2 cups fresh chopped cantaloupe
2. One large frozen banana (freeze SLICED!)
3. One cup light coconut or coconut-almond combo milk
4. 10 drops coconut stevia
5. 6 oz. silken soft tofu
6. Chopped mint for garnish
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in your vitamix or other high speed blender.
2. Starting on low, slowly work up to high speed, blending until perfectly smooth. If you prefer a thinner soup, add water through the top spout as you blend.
3. Pour into large bowl and garnish with chopped mint. YUMM!