Sunday, March 9, 2014

Creamy Rosemary Beet Sauce

I recently got a Vitamix and I absolutely adore it. I use it multiple times per day! From soups to smoothies to fresh sauces, dips, and banana ice creams, I don't know what I would do without my beloved blender.
I have subconsciously been looking for excuses to use my Vitamix. I just love watching it work its magic. Turning beautiful fresh and frozen goodness into silky, delightful creations. This sauce was no exception. Fragrant rosemary meets bold beets meets silky white beans. Yum!



Raw Zucchini Pasta with Creamy Rosemary Beet Sauce


Creamy Rosemary Beet Sauce; Vegan, Gluten Free. Makes just over 1/2 cup of sauce (enough for one bowl of pasta).

Ingredients

  1. 1/2 cup of Canned Navy Beans, drained and rinsed
  2. 1/2 cup of steamed, sliced beets
  3. 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
  4. water, to blend, if needed


Method
  1. So simple. Put all ingredients into Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour over pasta, zucchini pasta, roasted veggies, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment