|Pumpkin Overnight Freezer Fudge. Ready to eat.|
Pumpkin Overnight Freezer Fudge; Vegan, Gluten Free. Makes one small plate of fudge.
- 3/4 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 T "Better "N Peanut Butter"
- 2 T vanilla flavored protein powder (or protein powder of choice)
- cinnamon, to taste
- Line a small size glass lasagna dish with plastic wrap. Set aside.
- Melt PB in a small soup pot with a splash of water. Stir frequently and add more water to prevent sicking and burning.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine pumpkin, protein powder, and melted PB along with cinnamon. Stir vigorously.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared dish. Cover and place in freezer overnight.
- Let thaw 15-20 minutes before serving. Remove fudge by peeling away plastic wrap from dish. Turn over onto large plate, and slice into chunks.