Friday, March 13, 2015

Long overdue recipe AND Holiday Post!: Zucchini Cream Pudding.

I have a confession. I have been withholding this recipe from you guys. Unintentionally, of couse...but, still. Honestly, I make it so much I don't even consider it a "recipe". I simply forgot to blog it! So I apologize to you all. And you will soon see WHY I am apologizing...this. Is. So. Good. 
But I now realize it's sort of okay that I've kept this from you guys...because it's THE PERFECT SAINT PATRICKS DAY RECIPE! 🍀 fitting, huh?! Everything really does happen for a reason, lol... Enjoy! 



             Zucchini Cream Pudding. 

                 Perfect for St. Patty's!

                           Yum. 


Zucchini Cream Pudding. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one. 


Ingredients 
1. One medium/large zucchini
2. 9 oz. silken soft tofu
3. 15 drops liquid stevia, flavor of choice 


Method 
1. Chop zucchini into small pieces and place in your food processor. Add tofu and stevia and blend until chunky-smooth. Eat alone or serve with toast or Pitas for dipping. Also great as a oatmeal topper!

No comments:

Post a Comment