Tomato Vegetable Soup. Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
1. 1 cup no salt added canned tomato sauce
2. One small carrot, chopped
3. Two stalks celery, sliced
4. 1/2 cup frozen green peas
5. 1/2 cup frozen corn
6. 2/3 cup frozen pearl onions
7. 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth
8. Onion and garlic powders to taste
9. Black pepper, to taste
10. Dried parsley
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium size soup pot and mix well.
2. Bring to a boil and reduce to medium. Simmer 15 minutes, until carrots are soft. Serve warm with crusty bread for dipping.